Terms And Conditions
WEBSITE DISCLAIMER/TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions, govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website. This website www.mydigitalcv.io is owned and run by A I H R Human Resources Consultancies (“AIHR”) a Sole Establishment registered under the laws of the United Arab Emirates, with license number 720892 and having its registered office address at PO Box 111224, Dubai, UAE.
Service packages terms
Services under www.mydigitalcv.io may be bought under the following terms and conditions:
- Our standard CV package includes drafting of your CV into digital format.
- Minor changes to your digital CV may be carried out without any additional cost. Each package includes three (3) subsequent minor changes in each 12 month period from your initial purchase date. A minor change is a change which does not significantly alter the format or material content of your CV. An example of a “minor change” is as follows:
- updating your CV to reflect that you have left your job and started another job; or,
- updating your digital CV to add a professional qualification (such as a certificate or diploma that you have recently achieved).
- Major changes to your digital CV must be carried out only after purchasing an additional “CV changes” package which is subject to further charges. An example of a “major change” is as follows:
- if you are working in one field and want to change to another, for example, if you are working in operations and wish to work in sales, we will amend your CV to highlight relevant transferable skills for the relevant industry and make necessary amendments to highlight appropriate qualifications.
- if you wish to substantially change the format or layout of your CV, or provide us with large sections of additional text which will need to be analysed.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, AIHR and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without AIHR’s express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without AIHR’s express written consent.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. AIHR makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, AIHR does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Limitations of liability
AIHR will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if AIHR has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit AIHR’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence of AIHR;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of AIHR; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, AIHR has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against AIHR’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect AIHR officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as AIHR.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify AIHR and undertake to keep AIHR indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (whether direct or indirect and including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by AIHR to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of AIHR legal advisers) incurred or suffered by AIHR arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to AIHR’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, AIHR may take such action as AIHR deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
AIHR may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
AIHR may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with AIHR’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions, together with the privacy notice constitute the entire agreement between you and AIHR in relation to your use of this website and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates and any disputes raised under the contents of these terms and conditions will be referred to the courts of the United Arab Emirates.